Here are the rules for the Creative Chaos Award:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Award..
* A huge thank you to http://aslankanshaw.wordpress.com/ for nominating me once again for an award
2.You must tell 3 weird things about you or your habits.
* I have a habit of filling in profile pages for websites by answering all the questions with maximum content and full explanations. It can take me ages sometimes then more often than not I find out the site is not what I thought it was and never use it again.
* I have a habit of using the phrase ‘so then she said and then he said’… far to often when retelling an event that’s taken place.
* I check and recheck my social status updates excessively before posting them.
3. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
* Make mine a G&T then.
4. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no mobile phone service, no Asda Superstore (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
* I’m not wearing pants
5. Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.
I am honoured to receive The HUG Award that was given to me by http://aslankanshaw.wordpress.com/ An amazing writer of a very powerful blog. Thank you for thinking of me when nominating for this special award.
“Hope is an expectant desire; a confidence in a future event; a ground for trust and confidence; to think; to look forward to with trust and expectant desire.”
The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com, which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
All relevant information can be found at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/.
The HUG Award© is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity;Hope for Joy and Happiness; Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
I am extremely grateful for this award and it gives me great pleasure to pass it on to the following:
Congratulations to you all. keep sharing your wisdom and your words :)