Let me know when I make you proud and help me to have pride in my own accomplishments
Let me earn your trust, then trust me!. I won’t let you down!
Let me try my wings, If I fail let me know it’s OK.. encourage me to try again
Let me know you love me, with a hug or a pat on the back
Then when I need it with a firm but gentle “No.”
Let me be, let me change, let me grow
Let me tell you when I’m feeling bad… or angry, even at you…
Let me know that even on my worst days you still love me
Let me dream, share my joy when my dreams come true
Share my tears when they don’t. Let me feel secure in my home.
Help me realize that love is always there. That I can depend on you no matter what.
Let me run … let me laugh … let me play.
Most of all let me be me.. A child!
Spread the word
venomous toxic breath
with zealous conviction
You are the’ Puppet Master’
Inflicting deadly poison
for those not yet aware
Your septic soul
where it began
an evil crusade
half-truths.. mainly lies
deeds of destruction
over shadows ignorance
You are the truth
the way and the life…
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.
A big thank you to a fellow blogger http://tallstories wordpress.com who kindly nominated me for this award. May I take this opportunity to congratulate Tim on his award, It is well deserved.. :)
7 random facts about me:
- When I left school I worked on a production line packing spirits for M&S (the alcoholic kind not the ghostly ones)
- I have no idea nor do I wish to know whom my biological parents are as I was adopted as a baby.
- I used to own a Lexus (unfortunately I wrote it off)
- I laughed so much once that I actually did a wee.. :)
- I buy cheap ‘tacky’ jewellery wear it once then store it in one of many boxes filled with the stuff.
- I don’t like ice-cream
- I met Bob Geldof many years ago at Live aid.
I am pleased to pass ‘The Inspiring Blog Award on to the following blog sites:
Congratulations to you all :) :)
Keep on inspiring…. :)