Here are the rules for the Creative Chaos Award:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Award..
* A huge thank you to http://aslankanshaw.wordpress.com/ for nominating me once again for an award
2.You must tell 3 weird things about you or your habits.
* I have a habit of filling in profile pages for websites by answering all the questions with maximum content and full explanations. It can take me ages sometimes then more often than not I find out the site is not what I thought it was and never use it again.
* I have a habit of using the phrase ‘so then she said and then he said’… far to often when retelling an event that’s taken place.
* I check and recheck my social status updates excessively before posting them.
3. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
* Make mine a G&T then.
4. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no mobile phone service, no Asda Superstore (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
* I’m not wearing pants
5. Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.