I am honoured to receive the Versatile blogger award from http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com a very talented lady who writes a fantastic blog. Thank you J. Michel for your feedback and support.
It is only now that I have realised how the whole award system works. I am still very new to blogging so please do excuse me. It appears there are rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
5. Add the versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
I have already covered 1 and 5 above so the 7 random things about me are:
* I am a Mother to three Children
* I listen to Rock music
* I have four tattoos
* I am a Carer for my youngest son who has Osteogenesis Imperfecta
* I love to sleep
* I am a Charity Fundraiser
* I am a control freak
If I’m honest I don’t feel that I’ve earned the right to be passing out awards, I’m still the ‘newbie’ blogger. I have only been blogging here for 3 months. However rules are rules so here goes..
The following nominees are extremely talented and well established writers whom I’m sure will already have a stack of well deserved awards. I have learned a lot from the following blog sites they are extremely well written, expressive and the content is always that of excellent quality.